The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system is a unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of fitness instructors and other active performers. Along with a water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system combines the AH9 micro transmitter and AR99m micro receiver for a highly-portable, rechargeable setup that offers high-definition sound completely free of cables and beltpacks.
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset Wireless System
Audio Frequency Response
<1% @ AF 1kHz, RF 46dBu
-10C to +60C
Tone Key Frequency
AR99m Wireless Micro Receiver
Audio Output Level
From ?3.5 & ?6.3 Jack (unbalanced): +14dBu
From XLR Jack (balanced): +9dBu
Audio Output Impedance
From ?3.5 & ?6.3 Jack (unbalanced): 810?
From XLR output jack (balanced): 240?
4.25" (110mm) x 3.75" (95mm) x 1.5" (39mm)