The Samson MLI1 is a line level passive isolation box designed to remove hum and buzz caused by ground loops, as well as to convert unbalanced signals to balanced signals for long cable runs. Combining premium sound circuitry with durable, roadworthy construction, the MLI1 provides high-quality signal connection solutions for live, broadcast and studio applications.
- Mono line isolation box eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Samson STL transformer isolates input and output signals
- Flexible connectivity with 1/4" and XLR input and output connections
- Ruler flat frequency response from 10Hz??35kHz
- All-metal, impact resistant design
10Hz??35kHz (??0.2dB typical), up to 75kHz (-1dB)
+15dBu @ 41Hz for <1% THD+N
50/60Hz 126dB typical
Equivalent Input Noise
Total Harmonic Distortion
Disconnects ground from input to output connectors. Case is always grounded to outputs.
Input: XLR-1/4" combo, Output: XLR + 1/4" TRS
Powder coated, 14-gauge steel
4.25" (110mm) x 2.25" (54mm) x 1.75" (46mm)