LM10x is a lightweight and discreet lavalier microphone solution that provides exceptional clarity and audio reproduction for live stage, broadcast, conference, lecture, presenter and house of worship applications. The miniature condenser mic element clips directly to a tie, lapel, or other article of clothing for an unobtrusive and professional appearance. The LM10x is based on the proprietary Samson miniature 3mm electret condenser-style microphone capsule. This professional microphone element ensures clean and articulate audio for the active performer. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound from all directions, providing outstanding coverage when the user is in motion. With a frequency response of 20Hz to 20,000Hz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels up the 130 dB, the LM10x faithfully recreates any performer’s voice.
- Lavalier microphone with 3mm condenser mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Lightweight/inconspicuous clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Ideal for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- 50Hz-16kHz frequency response
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F
- Four windscreens, mic clip and carry case included
Back electret condenser
-45dBV/Pa @1kHz ??3dB
1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose 4-Pin,Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F
4x windscreens, mic clip, carry case