Samson’s Stage 212 is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson’s Q6 dynamic mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
Samson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the cord. The Stage 212’s frequency-agile design offers 12 operating channels across a 173MHz??198MHz frequency range to choose from. In addition, the system’s IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receiver’s operating frequency in no time. A 200′ operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performing duo, while each mic transmitter provides exceptional battery life of up to 10 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Featuring the rugged metal SR212 receiver, the Stage 212 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, allowing connection to a mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel lets you find the perfect blend between each performer.
The Stage 212 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV.
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- 12 operating channels across 173MHz??198MHz frequency range
- Up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- 200′ (60m) operating range (line-of-sight)
- AC adapter included
SR212 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged metal chassis
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel
VH12 Handheld Transmitters
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 10 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)