TonePrint Editor Beam Enabled Mini Sized Guitar FX Pedal
We’ve taken all that you know and love about our TC Electronic delay sounds and poured it into a footprint too good to be true. There’s more magic per square inch In Flashback Mini Delay than you’d find in a Smurf. The industry standard, most revered TC Electronic delay tones, plus TonePrint – the greatest innovation to guitar since guitar strings!
- TonePrint-enabled – load Flashback Mini Delay with your favorite artist’s delay tones
- Free TonePrint Editor – create your own custom delay pedal
- Beam enabled – send TonePrints to Flashback Mini Delay through our free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android
- Room for choice – select between renowned delays including tape, analog, 2290 and dynamic delay
- Ultra-small footprint – so wear tiny shoes!
Bypass mode: True Bypass
Signal circuitry: Analog dry-through
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 48 x 48 x 93 mm 1.9 x 1.9 x 3.7″
Input connector: Standard 1/4″ jack mono/TS
Output connector: Standard 1/4″ jack mono/TS
Power input: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
Input impedance: 1 M Ohm
Output impedance: 100 Ohm
USB port: Mini USB connector for uploading and editing custom TonePrints and for software updates