The Telex SR-50 single channel receiver operates on 17 factory preset channels in the 72 to 76 MHz frequency band and is designed to operate with the Telex TW-6, AAT-2, PST-16, ST-200, PST-170, and ST-300 transmitters.
- Provides clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel.
- This economical receiver operates on one of 17 fixed narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band.
- Ergonomic raised volume control knob makes level adjustments easily accessible by feel.
- Recessed headphone jack provides extra protection for earphone connections.
- Two AA batteries give up to 30 hours continuous battery life.
(2) AA batteries, Alkaline, NiMH or NICAD
30 hours Alkaline, 20 hours NiMH, 10 hours NICAD
Audio Frequency Response
<3 dB Variation (100 Hz-10 KHz)
0.5 μV typical, 1.0 μV maximum,12 dB SINAD
Signal-To-Noise @ 1 mV Input
Audio Output @ 10% distortion
into 8 Ohms: 2.0V / 15mW 3.0V / 80mV
into 32 Ohms: 2.0V / 10mW 3.0V / 50mW
omnidirectional in earphone cord
H 4” (101 mm) x W 2-3/4” (70 mm) x D 1” (25 mm)
Red LED On Indicator
Earphone Connector Type
3.5 mm stereo or mono
Bottom of unit
Complies with Part 15