The AB-8 is an 8-channel, balanced, bi-directional signal switcher, 1 in – 2 out or 2 in – 1 out per channel.
- Eight channels of balanced A – B switching for line, mic or MIDI signals.
- Each of the eight channels can be individually switched or assigned to a Master Control circuit.
- Master switching is controlled through front panel pushbuttons, optional footswitch or automatically triggered by loss of signal on channel one of A input.
- Can be configured as two inputs to one output, one input to two outputs or a mixture of both.
- Multiple units can be ganged together under Master Control of the first unit or through control Voltage input.
- Indicator lights show status of each channel.
- AUTO SWITCH functions automatically switches to redundant copy of backing tracks for live performance.
- AUTO SWITCH has sensitivity and hold time controls to accommodate input signal levels from -20dB to +20dB
- Easily switch from tracking to mixing in recording setups.
- All signal paths revert A to Common when AC power is removed.
- Internal DIP switches configure ground path switching and DC Voltage blocking requirements.