The Whirlwind DCSP1 provides phantom power for condenser microphones when used with the SPC Series Splitters. The DCSP1 is a regulated low-noise 48VDC power supply that can deliver up to 500mA. Each DCSP1 provides power for approximately 48 microphones when used with the SPC series splitters.
- The Whirlwind DCSP1 48 Volt Power Supply is a linear regulated supply designed for the most professional of applications. The linear supply keeps noise very low with no possibility of RF interference. A toroidal power transformer is used which produces extremely low magnetic fields, keeping induced hum at bay.
- The Whirlwind DCSP1 delivers up to 500 mA of current and can power up to 48 channels of phantom powered microphones.
- Connections are via convenient screw type terminals.
- The Whirlwind DCSP1 also uses diode “OR-ing” circuits so that 2 or more units can be wired in parallel, offering redundancy for critical applications. When 2 supplies are connected, each one shares half the load, maximizing life and minimizing heat. If one supply fails, the transition to the other supply is seamless.
- A?? 230 VAC 50 Hz model is available (model number DCSP1X)