Passive Direct Box with Jensen JT-DB-E Transformer
Our top-of-the-line passive DI features the Jensen JT-DB-EPC transformer – world renown for wide frequency response and superior noise rejection characteristics. Extruded aluminum housing with recessed switches provides expected Whirlwind durability.
- 1/4″ input jacks can be used as “INPUT / THRU” or they may be combined with the “COMBINE” pushbutton to safely sum stereo feeds to a single channel.
- “FILTER / OFF” button engages a high cut filter to reduce amplifier noise.
- “PAD” button engages 15dB pad for reducing hot input levels.
- “REV / Ø” button reverses the polarity from pin 2 hot to pin 3 hot for correcting non-standard equipment and mis-wired cables or for creating special effects.
- “LIFT / GND” button to help eliminate hum and buzz.