How many times do you wish you had a way to do a quick drum changeover in a festival or multiple band setting? Well here it is!
Leave the FM fanout connected into your snakehead.
Then take the DrumDrop stagebox and prewire the drum kit – no mic cables necessary! Use two DrumDrop stageboxes in a festival setting to get miked up ahead when multiple sets of drums are on stage or will be rolled in on portable risers.
Then just plug the W1 multipin from the fanout into the stagebox and you’re ready to go in seconds!
Or, use the hardwired version for a single setup to keep the stage neat and organized.
- Stay organized – all drum inputs remain on the same channels.
- Features four XLR inputs on the box for overheads, vocals, nearby backline inputs, etc.
- Stainless steel box blends in with drum hardware.
- Pack up one fanout and box at the end of the gig instead of all those mic cables.
- Standard length of cable end fanouts 3′, standard length of fanout on stagebox is 8.5′, custom configurations available.
- Includes snakeskin