2 In 1 Out Microphone Combiner
This versatile box is built with our premium TRSP-2 transformer for optimum durability. Features a phase reverse switch which flips the polarity of Input #2.
- Use fewer input channels by combining two mic lines into one.
- Use the polarity reverse switch to combine two mics – one with polarity reversed – to combine and correct polarity when using a pair of mics above and below a drum or in front and rear of an open backed guitar amp.
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohms x 2
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Operating Level: -50dBu to -10dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB