DUAL LINE LEVEL ISOLATOR and BALANCER
The ISO-2 is a two channel isolation box and line balancer.
As an isolation unit, use it to isolate lines to press and video feeds or on-stage power amps. It’s a handy hum and buzz fighter for broadcast or live sound applications.
As a balancer, it converts unbalanced lines from CD players, tape decks, etc. to balanced for long cable runs.
- XLR and 1/4″ inputs (accepts TRS or TS unbalanced)
- Ground-lift button
- Polarity reverse button (Channel 2 only)
- Whirlwind’s own TRSP600L transformers ensure flat frequency response and low distortion.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.5dB at +10dBm input
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBm
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms