Developed and manufactured in the United States, the Concert Club series speakers have earned acclaim around the world. The new Mark V series represents a complete redesign of the previous Concert Club IV lineup, introducing three front-of-house models, three subwoofers, and three monitor models. While maintaining the superb portability and ease of placement that characterized previous generations, as well as the same design concept and stunning sound, the Mark V series represents a new level of performance overall.
- The Concert Club V series and Concert Club VC series speakers provide dual phone jacks as well as dual Speakon connectors for input and parallel connection
- The Concert Club series has achieved worldwide acclaim for its superior sound and durability, becoming a standard for audio quality and reliability
- A classic, unpretentious design makes these speakers virtually timeless. The slightly rounded front grille enhances both style and durability. The Concert Club V series features a durable exterior with a carpeted surface, and large metal handles for improved portability
- As a much-requested solution to the problem of tweeter destruction that is a regrettably common occurrence in the equipment and studio rental business
- The Concert Club series is provided with a protection circuit that prevents excessive tweeter input due to acoustic feedback or other causes
- Except for the floor-type S215V/C215V models, all front-of-house and monitor models are equipped with a pole socket for use with speaker stands
- The Concert Club VC series C112VA and C115VA models are specifically designed for installations rather than portable applications: metal handles and pole sockets have been eliminated, while barrier-strips are provided for secure, lasting connections