Imagine everything great about the compact, lightweight MODX + more polyphony, more storage and premium controls to stand out on every stage, studio or stream.
MODX+ is powered by the same innovative technologies found in our flagship MONTAGE synthesizer including the AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine and a pure FM-X (Frequency Modulation) synth engine for amazing sound playback and complex sound design.
MODX+ Motion Control brings the sophisticated automation of music production to live performances by giving you simultaneous control of up to 128 parameters, so you can shape live sound like a conductor commands an orchestra.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano.
- AWM2 is a proprietary sampled-based subtractive synthesis technology
- FM-X features 8-operator FM synthesis capable of producing incredible dynamic sound
- Motion Control is a highly customizable synthesizer engine control matrix
- MODX OS adds new Voices, LIVE SETS and Features
- Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effect and signal processors
- 1.75 GB Internal Flash memory lets you install samples and external libraries for a completely personalized sound set
- 256-notes total polyphony: 128-note stereo AWM2 + 128-note FM-X
- 4-Part Seamless Sound Switching: change Performances while holding notes without sound or effect cutoff
- Motion Sequences are tempo-synchronized control sequences for creating rhythmic sound changes
1,333 x 404 x 160
88 keys, GHS Keyboard (Initial Touch)
Motion Control Synthesis Engine
AMW2: 8 Elements
FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
AWM2: 128 (max. stereo/mono waveforms)
FM-X: 128 (max.)
Preset: 5.67 GB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
User: 1.75 GB
2,227 Preset Performances
USB Audio Interface
In: 4 channels (2 stereo channels)
Out: 10 channels (5 stereo channels)
Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools
Be the first to review “Yamaha MODX8+ 88-Key Midrange Keyboard Synthesizer”