MORE VALUE FOR CREATORS
The H1n is loved by musicians, podcasters and filmmakers because of its incredible audio, ease of use and small size. Now the H1n-VP includes a padded shell case, micro-USB cable, AD-17 Power Adapter and foam windscreen, offering creators more value than ever before.
ZOOM’S FLAGSHIP SOUND
The H1n is the ultimate take-anywhere recorder for every creator’s gear bag. Its X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
JUST PRESS RECORD
One-touch button controls make It’simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasts and more. Its monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free recording up to 120 dB SPL– the same volume as a jet engine during takeoff. A low-cut filter helps eliminate pops and unwanted low frequency rumble.
The H1n is the perfect song-writing companion, allowing you to build compositions and layer audio with the overdub function.
TRANSCRIPTION MADE EASY
The H1n playback speed adjustment helps you transcribe music, interviews and other types of recordings without altering pitch.
DON’T MISS THE MOMENT
You can set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record and use the self-timer to make sure you always capture the moment.
MARK AND SYNC
The built-in tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
The H1n is battery-powered and offers up to 10 hours of recording time. Put it in your pocket, toss it in your backpack, or mount it to a camera – the H1n travels wherever you do.
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
SIMULTANEOUS PLAYBACK TRACKS
SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TRACKS
Lo-cut Filter, Limiter, Test Tone, Slate-Tone, Voice Emphasize
Filter, Playback Position Skipping, Playback Speed Control, A-B Repeat, Auto REC Level, Marker, Auto-Record, Pre-Record, Self-Timer, Overdubbing
WAV: 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96
24-bit, 128x oversampling
24-bit, 128x oversampling
microSD/microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB
1.25” monochrome LCD (96 x 64)
BUILT-IN STEREO MIC
Unidirectional condenser, 90° XY stereo format
Gain: -∞ dB to +39 dB
Maximum sound pressure level: 120 dB SPL
1/8” stereo phone jack
Rated input level: -∞ dB to -39 dBm
Input impedance: 2 kΩ
Plug-in power supported (2.5 V)
Built-in 500 mW mono speaker
Output impedance: 8 Ω
1/8” stereo phone jack (combined line/headphones)
Rated output level: 20 mW + 20 mW into 32Ω load
Output impedance: 10 kΩ or more
Micro USB port
Mass storage class operation: USB 2.0 high speed
Audio interface operation: 44.1/48kHz sampling rate, 16-bit depth, 2-in/2-out
Transfer method: asynchronous
2 AAA batteries (alkaline, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable,
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
USB bus power
BATTERY LIFE (ALKALINE BATTERIES)
Approximately 10 hours
(Continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1 kHz/16-bit)
1.9 in (W) x 5.4 in (D) x 1.2 in (H)
50 mm (W) x 137.5 mm (D) x 32 mm (H)
0.13 lbs / 60 g (without batteries)
Be the first to review “Zoom H1n-VP Handy Recorder Value Pack”