Acoustic Drum Trigger
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Ideal for use on snare drums, the RT-30HR supports independent head and rim triggering for playing two different sounds from the same drum. The RT-30HR also incorporates a newly developed self-guided mount that automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced dual-trigger device with independent head and rim triggering for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included
Trigger2 (Head, Rim)ConnectorOutput Jack (1/4-inch Phone Type)AccessoriesOwner's Manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)Guide for InstallationRim Height (Max.): 13 mm (0.51 inch)SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth39 mm
1-9/16 inchesDepth112 mm
4-7/16 inchesHeight45 mm
1-13/16 inchesWeight69 g
0 lbs. 3 oz.
Customers also viewed