The 2 way full range TKT102 is a 1,200 Watt 10" loudspeaker system designed specifically for KTV applications. Engineered for either permanent installation or portable operation, TKT102’s trapezoidal cabinet shape accommodates industry standard mounting brackets, while the 35 mm pole mount and integral carry handle provide additional versatility.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for KTV applications
- Rotatable waveguide with 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak power
- High power 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil
- Titanium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Precision engineered crossover for maximum performance in the midrange vocal region
- Tweeter overload protection circuit gives uninterrupted performance
- Multiple internal rigging points allow standard bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive installation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handle for portable operation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.