High Fidelity Filter Monitoring Earphone for Performing Artists
Until now performers have had to choose between a dedicated in-ear monitor mix or an ambient experience. Now, you can hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers and the stage-together with the incredible audio clarity, frequency response, and punch that only a Westone In-Ear Musicians’ Monitor can provide. The AM Pro 20’s dual balanced armature drivers and passive crossover deliver extended response and detail.
Traditional open vent ambient monitors compromise and degrade the frequency response of an in-ear monitor. With Westone’s exclusive SLED technology, you are in control of your musical environment. Enjoy full-range frequency response from your in-ear monitor signal, hear and feel your surroundings, and engage with fellow performers and your audience like never before. Recommended for on-stage monitoring and band practice.
- Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- Balanced Armature Driver: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
- MMCX Audio Connecter: Designed specifiically for musicians’ monitors, our audio connector ensures a reliable connection every time.
- Patent Pending SLED Technology: Combines your ambient surroundings with your monitor signal with no compromise to the frequency response.
- TRU Audio Filter: Allows you to fully experience your performance-hear your band, your fans, and everything else.
Sensitivity: 119 dB SPL @ 1 mW
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
Impedance: 27 ohms @ 1 kHz
Passive Noise Attenuation: 12dB
Driver: Dual balanced armature drivers with passive crossover.
Cable: MMCX Audio Connection.
Customers also viewed
Marshall Electronics M-LYNX-503 | Triple 5inch Rackmountable Monitor with HDMI 3G-SDI Composite Inputs